Featured Post

Greetings (Who is this guy?)

I've heard so much about the whole "Blog" thing and I have shrugged it off. I figured it was just a bunch of people who don...

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

It's Haunted!

There was some talk last weekend about haunted places on Indie617, an internet radio station I enjoy listening to for my fix of alternative music. The talk was about finding haunted places and ghosts and if anyone had visited them and if they had seen or heard anything while they were there.

Before I go on, I want to remind you that some of these places are private properties and trespassing is forbidden. Please make sure it is alright to go on these properties and be sure to respect the wishes of property owners and the orders of law enforcement.

I have visited some places that are reputed to be haunted but have not witnessed or experienced anything. I hope you have better luck than me. One of my favorite websites to visit to find out about haunted places is theshadowlands.net. This site has an extensive list of places around the world that are said to be haunted. If you have anything to verify or refute this, please let me know. Also, if you know of other websites that can lead people to haunted places, I would like to know about those to. It's a great thing to check out with Halloween coming up.

No comments: