Featured Post

Greetings (Who is this guy?)

I've heard so much about the whole "Blog" thing and I have shrugged it off. I figured it was just a bunch of people who don...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Greetings (Who is this guy?)

I've heard so much about the whole "Blog" thing and I have shrugged it off. I figured it was just a bunch of people who don't bother to venture beyond their houses and sit in front of a computer all day.

Then again, I do have a lot on my mind. Some of it is intellectual, some political, and some just gibberish that may entertain you or may waste your time. Whatever it is, you'll read about it here.

I don't want claim to be an authority on what's on this blog. I don't mean to imply that I'm right, you're wrong, or we're both right and everyone else is wrong. These are my thoughts and opinions on a wide range of topics that happen to be on the docket on a given day.

I've worked in journalism for over 20 years. I tried to present the facts as they happened and let people decide for themselves. I tried hard to leave my opinion out of it as I believe all journalists should do when covering a story no matter how close to home the topic they are covering may be. This blog is different. I give you my opinion and I tell you why I have that opinion. You may agree. You may not agree. Wherever you stand on the matter, wherever you are when you are reading, please let me know how you feel. I want your opinion. I feel there's been too much suppression and shouting-down when it comes to a difference of opinions. As Dan Rea of "Nightside" likes to say, "To people can disagree and still be reasonable."

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you.


Greg

No comments: